Would you like to be an instructor for Aeroyoga® © and Aeropilates® ©?
Now you can from anywhere
You have little time? you can not move to the city, where we do the training or you are simply the people who prefer to study at your pace, this is your course.
Who can do the training?
You do not have to have previous knowledge to make. The goal of training is to prepare you to be an excellent and successful instructor of the method.
- Yoga Teachers
- Pilates teachers
- Dance Professionals
- Physical education professionals
- Healthcare professionals
- Art professional
- People who love physical activity
- Job and professional change
- Yoga Enthusiasts
- Pilates Enthusiasts
We are the # 1
This is an opportunity. You get your diploma, license, accreditation and trademark rights. AeroYoga® is the first method that includes 3 variants. Original methods of Rafael Martínez
- AeroYoga® (Aerial Yoga ©) the most holistic.
- Aerpilates® (Pilates Air) the most technical.
- Aerial Fitness © (the most aerobic)
Training includes swing and book.
Would you like to be an instructor or entrepreneur
Aeroyoga and Aeropilates?
Aeroyoga Institute winner at Excellence in Education Award 2017 by the AEEN and the Foundation World City in Europe
What is Aeroyoga®?
It is a method of personal growth created and registered internationally by the
Spanish Rafael Martínez. Uses suspension and weightlessness in a special swing as a platform to encourage creativity, unblocking, toning, muscle definition and rejuvenation.
Content of the Training
- The Professional Benefits of Aeroyoga.
The use of brand.
- The development of the classes of Aeroyoga, Aeropilates and Fitnessaereo.
- Aerial Yoga Restorative Postures with their benefits and contraindications.
- Aerial yoga Vinyasa Level II – Postures with their benefits and contraindications.
- Aerial yoga Vinyasa III Acrobatic – Postures with their benefits and contraindications.
- Aerial pilates I- Postures with their benefits and contraindications.
- Aerial pilates II- Postures with their benefits and contraindications.
- Aerial pilates III- Postures with their benefits and contraindications.
- Aerial Fitness – Exercise Routine with Benefits and Contraindications.
- Breathing techniques (pranayama) Applied to Aeroyoga and Aeropilates.
- Anatomy applied to Aeroyoga and Aeropilates.
- Ayurveda applied to Aeroyoga and Aeropilates.
- Aromatherapy applied to Aeroyoga and Aeropilates.
- Lithotherapy and Hot Stone Therapy applied to Aeroyoga and Aeropilates.
The Aeroyoga Agenda is endorsed by physicians in sports medicine,physiotherapists and is designed to empower the anatomy, physiology, leadership, security and entrepreneurial skills and become a Successful Master.
“We Love Flying”
Aerial Yoga United States
Fly Yoga United States
Air Yoga Aerial Yoga United States
Aeroyoga United States
Aerial Yoga Europe
Fly Yoga Europe
Air Yoga Europe
Aerial Yoga Latin American
Fly Yoga Latin America
Air Yoga Latin America
yoga trapeze online teacher Training